On a side note, I will share 2 of my favorite moments from yesterday. Moment #1 - Rylie runs in front of my door (in her pj's), waves bye-bye to me and points towards the basement door. She LOVES going down in the basement (a.k.a. playroom) and playing while Ryan works on whatever project he has going on. Moment #2 - We are all down in the basement watching NYE coverage, and Ryan mentions the word "popcorn" in conversation. Rylie runs and grabs her popcorn container and brings it to Ryan, signaling to him that she needs him to make some NOW. He said that he had only given her popcorn in that container (a.k.a. St. Anthony's Hospital "souvenir" cup) one other time. I guess it was so important/special that she remembered it! Anyway, I just thought those were pretty cute. Nothing like a parent bragging on their own kid's cuteness, right?
1 year
16 months

No comments:
Post a Comment