Sunday, January 15, 2012

One Foot at a Time

I haven't been chasing miss Rylie around with a camera lately, so forgive me for being so far behind! I think I'm getting tired of all of the indoor pictures. It feels like I keep taking the same picture over and over. There are a lot of cute picture ideas I have, but between my limited time out of bed and Rylie's limited attention span, I have yet to make any of those ideas a reality! Also, I read a story recently about a woman who had a family blog. She liked to upload pictures of her and her family to keep other family members updated about their life (similar to what I do). Well, a friend of hers was shopping at IKEA and, lo and behold, there's a picture of this woman's family in a picture frame there! Someone had just downloaded it from her blog and used it without permission. What a shock! So, now, I'm putting a watermark on my photos and uploading them in the lowest resolution possible (just in case, you know). If you would like me to email you a copy of a certain picture, I would be happy to =)

1 year
16 months



No comments:

Post a Comment