Rylie knows exactly where her snacks are kept (and her beloved milk (sippy) cups)! They are kept up high, so she runs over to the area and then proceeds to climb up the drawers. So far, she has not mastered that yet, but the way she is, it won't be long! She's incredibly stubborn, determined and most definitely a climber. Yup, she's definitely our kid ;) The quality of this picture is terrible. It's way underexposed (didn't grab my speedlight). I just didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to get her picture. And, yes, her cheeks are VERY red. I certainly hope she isn't coming down with anything. I also noticed some irritation on her hands (nowhere else though), so I'm on watch for any new developments. And, I will just go ahead and throw it out there that potty progress is going well!! I wanted to reward her with Dora stickers, but Ryan got her gummy bears instead (go figure). Let's just say that yesterday she got a reward (the potty was her idea) and she also got one today (I asked her if she needed to go). And, so far it's only been #1. #2 kinda scares me.....
1 year
16 months
No comments:
Post a Comment