As Rylie gets taller, she is able to reach more things. She is almost tall enough to open doors. She sure tries to! One of her favorite things to do is open the door to let the puppy in and out. She thinks it's so much fun! And, I put a flower clip in her hair this morning. It looks ADORABLE!!! We'll see how long it lasted......I made sure I took my pictures this morning of her. Right after I put it in, her hands immediately went up to it to figure out what the heck I put in her hair. So, I took her to the bathroom and tried to get her excited about how pretty it looked. Then, we went to show daddy what was in her hair. She plays pretty hard, so I'm not expecting to see it again today in her hair ;)
1 year
17 months
No comments:
Post a Comment