So, for those of you that know me, you know that I am pretty strict about what Rylie eats and drinks. She only drinks milk and water, and I give her healthy foods 99% of the time. However, she is getting older now and is starting to get more and more curious. Not only that, but she doesn't want to miss out on anything. That includes food! I really can't eat or drink anything in front of her anymore without her wanting some of it. I don't mind giving her a taste of something, if she "asks" for it. So, tonight, Ryan and I were eating dinner (Rylie already ate hers - fruit and carrots), and Rylie started to fuss. Of course, she wanted on my lap. We had pizza tonight (yeah, healthy). Rylie reached for my crust, and I let her have it. I didn't think she would like it, so I didn't stop her. Well, actually, I hoped she wouldn't like it after having a taste! She LOVED it! So, yeah, my daughter ate the crust off of one slice of pizza tonight. Oh, well, everything in moderation, right? We'll be back to our strict eating habits again tomorrow ;) If only I could make myself eat as healthy as my daughter!
1 year
12 months
No comments:
Post a Comment