Today, we went to Miles & Crystal Lewis' wedding. I have been waiting since last Christmas for Rylie to grown into this dress! My cousin, Julia, bought this for her as a gift last Christmas, and it is GORGEOUS! So, of course, I had to get a picture of Rylie wearing it. I tried to look nice too (for once), so I set the timer on my camera and snapped a pic of the two of us. I meant to have someone take a picture of all 3 of us, but I forgot. Oh, and I am so glad that Rylie was good throughout the wedding and reception. She has this excited (or mad) high pitched scream that she does, so I was very thankful she didn't do it! She had a great time running around, chasing all of the other kids. She even got a hug from a very cute little boy (it was adorable to watch)!!
1 year
12 months
No comments:
Post a Comment