Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Smiles

Rylie and I get to visit Dr. Bingham tomorrow morning to see if she has a possible ear infection. She has been a bit crabbier than normal and tugging on her ears a little bit. Also, she shakes/twitches when she eats baby food. It's not every time she takes a bite, but it's at least half of them. She started doing that on Sunday. After she takes a bite, it's as if it was a very sour bite: she puckers her face up, and jerks her face back. It's weird. I felt strange calling the Dr's office and asking them about it (new trick, perhaps?), but I'd rather be safe than sorry! She doesn't do it when she's nursing. We are feeding the same baby foods that we've given her before (carrots, bananas, etc.). They are also at the same temperature as usual. I don't know. Maybe it's just a new trick. She's a very, very healthy girl, so who knows!

36 weeks
8 months



No comments:

Post a Comment